NIELIT is , an Autonomous Body of the Department of Information Technology, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology was established in November 1994 for the implementation of DOEACC scheme, a joint scheme of Department of Information Technology and the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) is an autonomous organization of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Govt. Of India
Realizing the wide gap in the availability of quality computer professionals to meet India's ambitious leadership plans in software exports, the Society has promoted computer education, by offering its meticulously prepared curricula through the non-formal sector.
DOEACC's holistic quality policy entails the creation and regular updation of curricula by the country's leading academia and IT professionals; offering these courses through painstakingly screened accredited institutes; regular staff training at the institutes to ensure knowledge updates; centralised examinations at more than 100 centres across India to ensure seriousness both at the institute's and individual's level. More than 5,00,000 students are registered and around 1,00,000 students have qualified the O, A, B & C level courses so far.
Why NIELIT/ITI COPA courses at IIIT?
- Recoginised by Govt of India/States Govt/MNCS.
- Concurrency and upgradation facility.
- Direct Registration in employment exchange
- Quality training assurance and cost effectivee.
- Personal attention and well reputed since 1991.
- Digital litracy hindi,english typing and tally Erp9.
- Job Oriented Course & Training.
- Industry Oriented Learning.